| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jacarezinho in June is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 66.9mm (2.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacarezinho June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jacarezinho, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacarezinho:
- Franca, Brazil - 389.8 kms (242.2 miles) NE
- Catanduva, Brazil - 246.8 kms (153.3 miles) NNE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) NE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) ENE
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) E
- Santos, Brazil - 382.1 kms (237.5 miles) ESE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 261.8 kms (162.7 miles) SSE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) SSE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) S
- Indaial, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) S