| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jacarezinho in January is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in January is faintly wet. Around 180.2mm (7.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacarezinho January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Jacarezinho, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacarezinho:
- Franca, Brazil - 389.8 kms (242.2 miles) NE
- Catanduva, Brazil - 246.8 kms (153.3 miles) NNE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) NE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) ENE
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) E
- Santos, Brazil - 382.1 kms (237.5 miles) ESE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 261.8 kms (162.7 miles) SSE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) SSE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) S
- Indaial, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) S